Monday, August 13, 2012

Changing Education Paradigms

There was a very nice link to a YouTube video about Changing Education Paradigms that was sent to me by a colleague that formed the inspiration for my current research report. I have finally managed to include in the references - it forms part of the introduction and helps to provide context. Not sure whether a link to a YouTube video is going to be considered an appropriate reference in a a research report for a Masters paper.  I guess I'll find out.

My all time favorite reference has to be this (full reference below) that I managed to fit into an assignment about Service Management. Not because it was a way to buck the system but rather because human systems generally have more in common than not and that looking at other systems (or industries) can be very informative and inspirational.

Here's the reference: Weick, K. E., & Roberts, K. H. (1993). Collective mind in organizations: Heedful interrelating on flight decks. Administrative science quarterly, 357-381.




No comments:

Post a Comment